Your Local ROV Inspection Service
ROV Services Australia was established by James Parkinson, a highly experienced occupational diver and maritime archaeologist based in Adelaide. As a sought-after occupational dive supervisor, occupational dive trainer and marine archaeologist, James have travelled widely to provide his expertise across Australia.
Cost-Effective ROV Solutions
James Parkinson established ROV Services Australia because he knew it would add value to local industries requiring efficient ROV inspection services. As a local Adelaide business, ROV Services Australia provides fast, responsive, cost-effective inspection solutions to State and Commonwealth governments, shipping companies, corporations, insurance companies, and private clients. With vast industry knowledge and experience, ROV Services Australia can provide the expert advice and professional service integrity needed for ROV inspections.
Experienced ROV Operators
With over 25 years of experience in commercial diving and marine science, ROV Services Australia has in-depth knowledge of the needs and demands of inspection services for various maritime sectors.
Working With Local, National & Global Businesses
ROV Services Australia personnel have worked closely with private enterprise and government departments. When you engage ROV Services Australia, you know you will work with a highly experienced, proficient, and professional team. All our inspections can be fully customised to your requirements, and we welcome active client participation available via a live video link.
Customised BlueROV2 Heavy Configuration with Ping 360 Sonar and Newton Gripper
As experienced underwater ROV operators, we know how important it is to get detailed and accurate information on assets. We utilise a customised 300m depth rated Blue Robotics BlueROV2 heavy configuration. The sub has a Ping 360 sonar (for low visibility conditions) and three cameras. This customised configuration offers the capability to carry out a full range of inspections in many marine environments. With true six degrees of freedom, high definition (1080p) live video stream, on board 4K video camera, and super-bright dimmable LED lighting (6000 lumens), our ROV provides outstanding manoeuvrability and the ability to capture high resolution, detailed imagery, even in low light conditions.
- Maximum Operating depth – 300 metres
- Maximum speed – 1.5 m/s (3 knots) for fast and stable operation
- Newton Gripper – Ability to interact with the marine environment to retrieve objects, attach recovery lines and free a snagged tether.
- Tether length – Currently 300m. It can be customised to the client’s needs
- Wide-angle lens – for excellent picture quality and low distortion
- Ultra-bright lighting – 4 x 1500 lumen dimmable lights and a 135-degree beam angle to provide exceptional performance in low-light environments
- 4K camera
- High-definition cameras x 2 – (1080p) live video stream and recording
- Ping 360 Sonar – Used for navigation, obstacle avoidance, target location and tracking
- Scientific sampling – heavy payload capabilities allow additional testing equipment to be loaded and utilised during an inspection.